The Group promotes theoretically informed and innovative
ways of understanding international organisations and business regulation in the Asia-Pacific.
It aims to build a dialogue among researchers that focuses on regulation in domestic and international settings and across a
variety of regulatory domains in the Asia-Pacific.
More particularly it aims to establish collaborative research projects that evaluate whether regulation in the Asia-Pacific is effective, responsive and coherent.
- Collaborate with like-minded researchers in Australian and off-shore universities and research institutions.
- Establish a scholarly presence for business regulation both nationally and internationally.
- Run conferences, seminars and workshops for researchers and the public.
- Publish research in the media, working papers, journals and books.
- Develop opportunities for research grants and other research funding.
- Recruit HDR students that can contribute to research initiatives.
- Promote law reform initiatives.
Professor John Gillespie
Email Professor Gillespie
Tel: + 61 3 9903-4064
|In this section|