- Ken Devos, "Taxing times for professionals" Monash News, Monash University, 21 June 2013.
- Quoted in Tuck Thompson "The firm preparing to launch a class action against dam operators for the 2011 floods are yet to decide where to file" www.couriermail.com.au, 25 January 2013.
- Quoted in Mark Solomons and Tuck Thompson "Fee cut entices insurers to join flood class action" www.couriermail.com.au, 24 January 2013.
- Quoted in Chris Griffith "Filling in forms is easy when you can sign on the digitised line" The Australian, 17 April 2013.
- Dr. Kerstin Steiner was interviewed on Astro Awani, a leading Malasian TV station "Current Affairs Program" on 24 September 2013, speaking on current issues in Islamic law, including Islamic tax as well as Islamic banking and finance in Malaysia.
- Quoted in Andrew Jennings "Slice of the action" www.lawyersweekly.com.au, 4 December 2012.
- Ken Devos, "Your op-ed: Higher GST a quick start to tax reform" the Age, Business News, 6 October 2011.
- Anthony Forsyth, "Fair Work at work" National Times, Politics, 31 October 2011.
- 31 October 2011, "Qantas talks could be extended" Interview on ABC Radio AM Program, .
- 30 September 2011 "Looking forward to the summit" ABC Radio National Background Briefing.
- 14 February 2011, "Hiding wealth offshore" on Drive with Richard Glover 702 ABC Sydney.
- 16 February 2011 "Could Mubarak have shifted his wealth?" Breakfast with Ryk Goddard on 936 ABC Hobart.
- 6 March 2011 "Mining Tax Reform" ABC Radio National Background Briefing.
- Radio interview "Consumer catharsis: where are we up to with the class action against Vodafone?" on Radio Atticus, 7 July 2011. (Audio)
- Quoted in Anthony Lin "The Smart Money" The Asian Lawyer Supplement to the American Lawyer Magazine, Summer 2011.
- Quoted in Lawyers weekly, 'Top-tier tipped to back class action plaintiffs' LexisNexis Lawyers weekly, 30 March 2011.
- Quoted in Sue Lannin "Investor class actions set to increase" on ABC News 8:21 Report, 26 January 2011. (Audio)
Alice de Jonge
- Quoted in Adrienne Margolis, 'Global corporate accountability', International Bar News, December, 2010
- Interviewed on Radio Station SYN re "Competition issues and the National Broadband Network", 26th June 2010.
- "Confusion reigns as Telstra and NBN Co talk" The Age BusinessDay, 11 June 2010.
- Quoted in Josh Gordon, 'Unions warn of Abbott IR deals' The Sunday Age, 15 August 2010.
- Discussion on "Resources super profits tax" on ABC1's 7:30 Report, 24 May 2010. (Video clip)
- Quoted in Chris Tolhurst, 'ASIC takes on extra duties' The Australian Financial Review, 21 April 2010.
- Quoted in Josh Gordon, 'Unions warn of Abbott IR deals' The Sunday Age, 15 August 2010.
- Quoted in Alex Boxsell, 'Class action go viral' The Australian Financial Review, 24 September 2010.
- Quoted in Leonie Wood, 'To sue or not to sue, that is the question' The Sydney Morning Herald, 20 September 2010.
- Quoted in Leonie Wood, 'Lawsuit myth exploded' The Sydney Morning Herald, 20 September 2010.
- Quoted in Alex Boxsell, 'Push for class actions' The Australian Financial Review, 9 August 2010.
- Quoted in James Eyers, 'Multiplex settlement leaves much unresolved' The Australian Financial Review, 23 July 2010.
- Quoted in Richard Gluyas, 'Analysis casts doubt on success of class actions' The Australian, 5 July 2010.
- Quoted in Leonie Woods, 'Multiplex class action settlement looms' The Age BusinessDay, 11 June 2010.
- Quoted in The Australian, 'Private equity back in the hunt for Australian assets' The Australian, 15 May 2010.
- Quoted in Susannah Moran, 'Class actions: class acts or bounty hunts', The Australian, 20 Februar 2010.
- Quoted in Ken Adams and Damian Grave, 'Litigation funders or bounty hunters?' Business Spectator, 5 Februar 2010.
Alice de Jonge
- Alice de Jonge, 'Powers breach rights in charter', theage.com.au, December 14, 2009
- Alice de Jonge, 'Rights what's rights', Libertynews Victoria, November - December 2009
- Quoted in a local Victorian Chinese news paper, The Epoch Times, October 9, 2009
'Selling to NBN could rebound' The Age, Business Day, August 14, 2009
Quoted in Steven Scott, 'Gillard backs workplace co-operation', The Australian Financial Review, 10 August 2009
Professor Rick Krever appeared on ABC national television's "Lateline Business" on 21 May 2009 speaking on tax avoidance and evasion in a segment entitled "Tax Commissioner issues investment warning".
- Quoted in Alex Boxsell, 'Vic takes the lead in class actions', The Australian Financial Review, 5 December 2009.
- Quoted in Jan McCallum, 'Class conscious; Big cash settlements are encouraging more investors to pursue class actions', The Sunday Age, 19 July 2009.
- Quoted in Alex Boxsell, 'Mum and Dad take to Class Action', The Weekend Australian Financial Review, 11 July 2009.
Quoted in Marsha Jacobs, Fines and bans for Hardie directors, The Australian Financial Review, 21 August 2009
"Hogan demands apology over tax probe" Radio interview on Morning program on ABC National, 28 October 2008.
'Co-operation key to reform of the workplace' (international examples show the best model for Fair Work Australia), The Age, Business Day, 31 October 2008
'WorkChoices-lite: the Gillard brew for IR' (theage.com.au, 19 September 2008) with John Howe
Quoted in Kate Hannon, 'Unions stir as wallets shrink', The Canberra Times, 28 June 2008
Quoted in Kate Hannon, 'Did the workplace move for you? Fret not, it will', The Canberra Times, 22 March 2008 (comment on the Rudd Government’s transitional legislation and substantive workplace reform proposals)
Quoted in 'Australia should look to UK and Ireland for dispute prevention initiatives, says academic', Workplace Express, 14 March 2008 >>read more
- "Tax Haven for East Timor?" on Morning program on ABC Darwin, 27 May 2008.
- "Tax Options in East Timor" on Asia Pacific program on Radio Australia, Friday, 23 May 2008; reproduced on Asia Pacific (Weekend) World News program on Radio National, Saturday, 24 May 2008; and on Connect Asia program on Radio Australia, Monday, 26 May 2008.
Quoted in Ruth Williams, 'Rogue trading scandal destroys market credibility',The Age, 26 April 2008. >>read more
Quoted in The Australian Financial Review, 17 October in the article, 'Court juggles competing class actions' by Alex Boxsell. >>read more
Quoted in The Weekend Australian Financial Review, 11-12 October in the article, 'Judge upsets class-action applecart' by Nick Lenaghan. >>read more
Quoted in The Australian, 18 April in the article, 'Quantas, Amcor actions cause concern' by James Eyers. >>read more
'Governments need to muscle up and send spammers a tough message', The Age, Business Day, 20 December 2007
'Web of confusion between domain names and trademarks', The Age, Business Day, 20 July 2007
Quoted in The Sydney Morning Herald, 13 October in the article 'Action stations' by
Elizabeth Sexton http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2007/10/12/1191696177039.html
'AWAs vs FWA: there’s a lot in a letter' (Proposed Fair Work Australia should be good for employers and employees), The Age, Business Day, 6 December 2007
Quoted in Adele Horin, 'Unions can rebuild and we’ll all be better for it', The Sydney Morning Herald, 1 December 2007
"Labor walks right path to sort work problems", (The Age, 13 July)
quoted inThe Age, "My Career" section, 17 March in the article “Keeping time?”, comment on new Federal record-keeping regulations under Work Choices
quoted in “Independent contractor laws are an opportunity missed, says academic” (comment on new Federal independent contractors legislation), Workplace Express, http://www.workplaceexpress.com.au, 20 March; also reported in “New IC Act ‘falls short’: academic”, Workforce, Issue 1581, 5 April
quoted inAustralian Financial Review, 4 April in the article “Unions lose more ground”, (comment on ABS August 2006 figures on union membership)
named on I.C.A.C website 'New research busts whistleblower bad treatment myth', 24 October
quoted in The Age, 2 May in the article "The perils of ignoring whistleblowers" by Leon Gettler.
quoted in The Australien Financial Review, 25-28 January in the article 'How easy is it to insider trade' by Eric Johnston.
"Labor suggests some redress for workplace aggrievements" (The Age, 16 May)
- "Nuremberg defence doesn't make the grade" (The Age, 18 January)
- "Letter of law will break kickback habit" (The Age, 6 February)
- "Time comes for Australia to pay the piper" (The Age, 29 July)
- "ACTU 'fair go' report a call for enlightenment" (The Age, 29 September)
- "Workers' rights take pounding" (The Age, 23 August)
- "ALP has to offer better workplace choices" (The Age, 21 July)
- "Climate change is a hot topic in education" (The Age, 19 October)
- "Time is against vital change"(with R. Krever) (Australian Financial Review, 9 March)
- "Tax on mothers unfair" (Australian Financial Review, 8 May)
- "Super cuts to cost dearly" (Australian Financial Review,29 May)
- "Taxing Out the women" (Canberra Times, 24 July)
- "Tax Avoidance Needs Comprehensive Approach", 16 February 2006, Business Day (South Africa), 2.
- "Cutting Super Tax Only Skews the Savings System" 24 February 2006, Australian Financial Review, 83.
- "Time is Against Vital Change" 9 March 2006, Australian Financial Review, 71 (with J. Head).
- "New Tax Attack Challenge" 17 March 2006, Financial Mail (South Africa), 26.
- "A Race to the Door" 17 November, Financial Mail (South Africa), 86. Read this article (pdf, 58kb)
- 14 February 2006, spoke on "general anti-avoidance provisions" on television channel SABC 1 (South African Broadcasting Commission) on the "News at 1" show.
- 27 February 2006, spoke on "the comparative tax review" on the "P.M." show on ABC radio station 3LO and ABC Radio National. (view the transcript)
Quoted in The Australian Financial Review, 6 April in the article 'ASIC flags Citigroup as a test case' by Eric Johnston and Steward Oldfield.
- "No relief for AWB directors" (Australian Financial Review, 17 May)
- "Taxman's wrath could shake AWB" (Australian Financial Review, 1 March)
- "AWAs are only part of the problem" (The Age, 14 June)
- "Majority of men are potential tax evaders: survey" (pdf, 303 kb) (Financial Review, 7 September)
- "Illusion of workplace reform" (The Age, 31 October)
- "Time to bite the bullet on workplace reform" (The Age, 4 October)
- "Academics call for laws to impose stakeholder equality" (The Age, 29 September)
- "New laws restricting the right to strike" (ABC Radio, 'PM' program, 22 November)
- "Flaws in ASIC desicion on Vizard" (The Age, 12 July)
- "Shakier balance between work and life" (doc, 38kb) (The Age, 29 August)