The Faculty has a comprehensive governance mechanism involving a series of senior academic managers with a range of portfolio responsibilities and committees which assist and advise the Faculty on academic, operational and strategic issues. The basic principle underlying the Faculty's governance mechanism is academic collegiality.
- Faculty governance and management structure
- Index of Boards, Committees and Groups
- Faculty Operational Plan
- Senior Academic Managers at Faculty and Departmental level
- Meeting dates for major Faculty committees
- Student Members at Faculty committees
- Statutes and Regulations which govern Faculty operations