It's easy to apply to study business at Monash. However, the application process differs for domestic and international students.
You are a domestic (Australian) student if you are:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- a holder of Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- A New Zealand citizen
Find out more information on how to apply as an domestic student.
Application deadlines for domestic applicants:
- Semester one 2015 - 31 January 2015
- Semester two 2015 - 30 June 2015
You are an international student if you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Find out more information on how to apply as an international student.
- Step-by-step guide to applying
- Applicant portal
- Printable checklist (pdf 184kb)
- Printable guide (pdf 742kb)