ACREW Conference 2006 - Socially responsive, socially responsible approaches to employment and work
Monash University Prato Centre, Tuscany, Italy, 1-4 July, 2006
The conference was co-hosted by Australian Centre for Research in Employment and Work, Monash University and The Department of Management, Kings College London
The conference program was designed to appeal to researchers in human resource management, industrial and employee relations, organisational behaviour, and general management. The conference included five streams, to enable focused discussion on areas of shared interest and research activity:
- HRM, performance and worker well-being
- Managing work-life balance
- Employment and management in call centres and service work
- Employment and employment relations in small workplaces
- Partnership or community/social movement unionism? Where now for trade unions?
Monash Business Review and ACREW
The Monash Business Review July issue included a special showcase of some of the best work/life balance papers presented at ACREW/Kings College Conference 2006.