A CSP (formerly known as a HECS place) is a higher education place for which the Australian Government provides funding towards the cost of your higher education.
If you are enrolled in a unit as a Commonwealth supported student you will generally be required to contribute to the cost of your education through a student contribution. In 2013, average CSP student contribution is $9,425 per 8 units ($1,178 per 6 credit point unit).
CSPs are limited in number and selection is highly competitive. CSP eligibility is assessed on academic merit. CSPs are only considered for entry in first semester.
- Domestic students (e.g. an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent residency visa) are eligible for consideration.
- Students must be applying to commence study in Semester 1, 2013 in one of the graduate coursework programs listed below.
- 3822 – Master of Applied Econometrics
- 3818 – Master of Applied Finance
- 3844 – Master of Business
- 3842 – Master of Business Economics
- 0503 – Master of Business (Accounting)
- 0504 – Master of Business (Banking and Finance)
- 3840 – Master of Business (Science and Technology)
- 3159 – Master of Business Law
- 2643 – Master of Diplomacy and Trade
- 2099 – Master of Human Resource Management
- 2098 – Master of International Business
- 0105 – Master of Management
- 2276 – Master of Marketing
- 0790 – Master of Professional Accounting
- 0826 – Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- 1065 – Master of Public Policy and Management
- 4412 – Master of Applied Finance and Master of Applied Econometrics
- 3850 – Master of Applied Finance and Master of Business (Accounting)
- 4401 – Master of Business (Accounting) and Master of Business Law
- 4402 – Master of Business and Master of Professional Accounting
- 4411 – Master of International Business and Master of European and International Studies
- 3843 – Master of Professional Accounting and Master of Business Law
- 4416 – Master of Business (Honours)
- 4427 - Master of Economics
- 4431 - Master of Advanced Marketing
- 0171 – Postgraduate Diploma in Economics and Commerce
There is no application process for CSP.
All Australian and New Zealand citizens, as well as holders of Australian Permanent residency visas will automatically be considered for CSP.
If you wish to be considered, you must lodge an application for the couse you are interested in no later than 30 November 2012. Note: Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
If you have been successful, you will be contacted in December 2012 with further information.
For further information contact the Graduate Student Office 9903 1400 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.