The Faculty of Business and Economics is the largest of Monash University's ten faculties, representing nearly a third of the university's student population. Its aim is to use its scale and diversity and international perspective to consolidate our position as a leader in the pursuit, dissemination and analysis of knowledge in accounting, banking, business law, business statistics, e-business, economics, econometrics, finance, international business, management, marketing, human resource management, taxation, tourism and associated disciplines.
Reasons to engage with the Faculty of Business and Economics:
- Part of the Group of Eight (Go8) elite research universities, recognised for excellence in teaching and research
- Global footprint with presence in Melbourne, regional Victoria, Malaysia and South Africa and study centre in Prato
- International reputation for quality education that ensures students are highly sought after by employers around the world
- Students from more than 140 countries including large numbers from China, India, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Vast network of alumni in prestigious positions worldwide
- World ranked MBA The Monash MBA program has been highly placed in world rankings for a number of years and is consistently placed amongst the top MBA programs in Australia and internationally.
- Awarded international business school accreditation by the Brussels-based European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) which establishes the faculty as one of the world's leading higher education institutions in management and business
For more information please visit Monash Industry and Partnerships page.