These workshops and programs are designed to assist you with the process of managing life, learning and work by providing you with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours required to develop and manage your studies and career path more effectively.
We provide a suite of targeted programs that assist postgraduates in the faculty with academic skill development and career planning. Our programs are designed to improve your student experience by:
- Helping you become part of the Faculty of Business and Economics community
- Providing programs to facilitate your transition into postgraduate studies
- Enhancing your employability
- Providing you with help to manage and grow your career
- Linking you with the corporate community