WINTER SEMESTER 2013
How to enrol - [please note: Students cannot enrol for winter semester units via WES.]
- Students wishing to enrol in FBE winter units must complete an Enrolment Amendment form and submit it to their Faculty student services office on their home campus.
- Non-Faculty of Business and Economics students must have their managing faculty's approval prior to submitting the enrolment amendment form to the Faculty of Business and Economics student services office.
- Enrolment amendment forms will be checked and if approved added to the student's study program.
- Winter enrolment details can be viewed on WES once the Faculty has processed the enrolment.
- Teaching dates vary between unit offerings. Please refer to the relevant unit for specific teaching dates. Further information regarding teaching dates and times will be available on MUTTS. It is the students responsibility to check the commencement date of units/subjects in which they are enrolled.
- Please refer to Monash University Timetable System. http://mutts.monash.edu.au/MUTTS/.
- Please refer to the relevant for teaching and administrative discontinuation dates. Please note census dates will be strictly adhered to.
- For units offered by other faculties/campuses, students must check with that faculty/campus for discontinuation dates.
- Please check the examination website or with the unit leader for examination details.
- Please refer to the University winter website for details on fees:
Go to the Faculty of Business and Economics current student web page to access current handbooks, coursemaps, Monash Abroad information etc.