You can use CEP as a guest or a registered user. As a registered user you will be able to save, continue and print out any searches that you perform.
Important information:International Recruitment Services
What is CEP?
CEP will assist you in making a formal application to Monash by assessing your study plans, previous marks and qualifications.
- The course admissions advisor will give you a list of Monash Business and Economics courses that suit your qualifications, previous study and English requirements. It takes about 10 minutes to complete the 7 steps.
- The credit advisor checks whether your previous studies will earn you a credit in a Monash Business and Economics course and provides a personalised course map showing your subjects and electives. It takes about 4 minutes to complete the 4 steps.
The advice given by CEP is not a formal offer of study. You must still submit a formal application to study. However, by attaching the results of your CEP search, you are likely to receive a faster response regarding your application.
You can also use CEP to plan your secondary school subject choices to make sure you meet the pre-requisites for your preferred course.
Who can use CEP?
Anyone, except current VCE students and research students. At this stage, CEP only provides information on undergraduate and postgraduate Business and Economics courses.
Use CEP as a guest or a registered user. Register if you intend to:
- Save your enquiry and continue another time.
- Save your results to PDF format.
- Print your search results.
- Submit a formal application to Monash to ensure faster processing.
- Contact a Monash consultant.
How to use CEP: 4 Easy Steps
- Visit course finder and make a shortlist of your favourite Business and Economics courses.
- Before you go to CEP you’ll need:
- Your academic results and transcripts
- Syllabus from previous studies
- English language test results (if applicable)
- Launch CEP and enter the details of your highest qualification and marks.
- Print out the letter advising you whether you should apply formally and the course map and submit them with a formal application to Monash.
Important notes about using CEP
- Before using CEP, you may wish to browse:
- When you enter CEP, a new application window will open. This means that you won't be able to use the Back and Forward buttons of your browser. Use the Back and Continue buttons within the CEP instead.
- When you enter CEP you will be asked to select your citizenship status. Please select either:
- International student (i.e. you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident) or
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- VCE students must apply via VTAC and should not use this tool. Refer to the VTAC website at http://www.vtac.edu.au/ for admission and application details.
- CEP does not pre-assess for entry into postgraduate research programs. If this is your area of interest, please see information for research applicants.